What are the General Safety Tips for the Maintenance of Microwave?
Pay attention to this important safety tip to avoid any possible electrocution.
Last Update a month ago
- Make sure that the oven cavity stays clean prior using the microwave.
- Check the door seal and inside surfaces of door.
- Do not use the microwave if the door does not close or properly seals the opening.
- Do not insert an object through an opening or around the door seal.
- Ensure that no damage occurs to the part of the oven making contact with the door or door seals.
- Do not disable or by-pass any safety locks or door interlocks.
- Service personnel should be aware of any risk associated with exposure to microwave energy when performing tests or repairs. It is recommended that repairs should only be done by a qualified service person.