(Last Updated On: August 27, 2021)
#diagnostics #dryer repair #troubleshooting
Here are some common causes and fixes to this problem.
If you find that your clothes are wrinkled after using your dryer, there are a couple things that may be the cause. All of which are easy to fix and won’t even require you to use a screw driver!
- Clothes not promptly removed from the dryer.
- No fabric softener.
- Too large or too small of load.
- Incorrect water level.
- Water is the wrong temperature (too hot) for the clothing.
- Laundry not properly sorted.
- Incorrect wash and dry cycles.
- Promptly remove clothing from the dryer and either fold or hang immediately.
- The permanent press cycle will help reduce wrinkling by having a cool down cycle before it finishes.
- Don’t dry multiple loads at the same time. This will put too many clothes in the dryer at the same time.
- Don’t combine heavy and light clothing items together.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0