Disconnect sensor connector from power control board.
- With ohm scale on multimeter, measure resistance terminal to terminal.
Black-Red Wires = 5.3Kohm~6.2Kohm
Red-White Wires = 2.7Kohm~3.1Kohm
Black-White Wires = 2.7Kohm~3.1Kohm
Sensor Cooking Condition:
- Oven should be plugged in at least 5 min before sensor cooking.
- Room temperature should not exceed 95F
- Oven Cabinet and the exterior of the cooking container must be dry.
- The microwave will not generate energy for the first 26 seconds of the sensor cooking cycle.